Each Registered Student Organization is granted a portal which serves as an online office for all of your organizational needs. There is a plethora of tools available to organizations to help you maximize and leverage membership, create and track events, archive important documents and photos (e.g., liability waivers, historical documents), and more! Below are some links to guide you through the basics of some of the key OrgSync tools. For more help, you can reach out to OrgSync Help (via chat or phone) or the Student Engagement Team (firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-894-3458)
To update your Annual Registration and/or Update your Organization Officers, Profile Photo, Contact Information, etc., click here.
People (Holistic Walkthrough)
- Add a Portal Administrator
- Add User Titles (e.g., President, VP, Treasurer, General Member, Committee Member, etc.)
- Invite Users to your Portal
- Create Groups in your Portal
- Download / Export Your Portal Roster
Events (Holistic Walkthrough)
- Create an Event
- Attach an Event Form
- Use the "Event Form" tool to require an event Liability Form or Photo Release form when a participant RSVPs. For an example of these waivers, click here. You can copy and paste these forms AS IS into an event form in your organization's portal. You can also reach out to OrgSync's Help Desk to copy the form directly into your Event Forms. To do this, click here.
- Track Event Participation
- To request a card reader for your event, click here.
- Send Event Invitations
- Export Portal Events to your Personal Calendar
- Navigate the Attendance Grid
Forms (Holistic Walkthrough)
- Add Form Logic
- Edit Form Categories
- Enable Anonymous Form Submissions
- Create Liability Waivers / Photo Release Forms
- Use Forms to host Elections
News (Holistic Walkthrough)
- Use the News tool as a way to provide organization-wide or group-specific updates/newsletters. For example, you might use the News tool to send updates on events to the entire organization roster AND create an independent weekly update for first-year members, new members, or Committee members. To create groups, refer to the People tool details above. Any news post you create can be "Sent as an Email" to your organization or specific groups in your organization.
Files (Holistic Walkthrough)
Use the Files tool to archive important documents, liability waivers (keep these for at least 2 years), etc. If your organization loses the password to your Google Drive / Dropbox, we can't recover those documents for you -- anything you upload to Files on OrgSync can be recovered. To ensure privacy of documents (e.g., finances, member rosters, etc.), you can restrict access to particular groups within your organization (e.g., Executive Board, Finance Committee, etc.)
Photos (Holistic Walkthrough)